This May, our CRCG students traveled to Chicago to visit AbbVie, a pharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that address complex health issues and enhance people’s lives.
Activities for the two-day visit included:
- Meeting with Dr. Kelly Desino, Scientific Director of AbbVie’s Community of Science. She gave them a high-level overview of the drug discovery and development process.
- Chatting with Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Tours of the facility
- Viewing a Digital Science Exhibition
- Attending a career panel with Scientists
- Organizing a social event
See you in 2024!